Typhoid, severe hair loss, thinning. Prescribed tugain solution. Treatment?

I am 16 years old teenager . Till my 7th std i had long hair upto y waist but in my 8th Std i had typhoid due to which i suffered tremendous Hair loss . Now i am in 11th Std still my hair have not grown back like it was before . Its only till my shoulders now. and very few in numbers . I had consulted a dermatalogist he told me to use tugain solution . But there is no effect seen . What should i do now . Plz refer me some treatment . My friends also joke about it
Asked On : Sun, 9 Sep 2012