Typhoid, no change in symptoms with medicines, severe enervation, leg pain. How can I make this better?

I was diagnosed with typhoid around 20 days ago. the doctor gave me injections for 6 days and then a few tablets to eats for a couple of days after that. Now I feel all symptoms as before. My energy levels are very low. My body is hurting all the time, especially my legs. Just an hour or to after I have food it starts are hurt again. How can I make this better. Should I take the injections again which were given to me before? I asked my doctor to give me those injections but he said that you have no fever to I can t give you antibiotics now.
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012