Typhoid fever relapsed thrice last year, no help with hepatitis vaccine. Medication for permanent cure?

Hi ... I just want to enquire few things on Typhoid fever . I am 27 years old , unmarried and I am currently suffering from Typhoid fever and this is the 5 th time in my total life time. In last 1.5 years the typhoid has relapsed thrice. And doctor say that I have become a carrier and the bacteria hides in my Liver . I have also had Hepatitis Vaccinations ( 3 doses ) but it didnt help. I am staying in a Working Womens hostel and away from home. Please suggest me some medications and suggestion as I am worried as this is repeating several times. Thanks in Advance.
Asked On : Mon, 19 Nov 2012