Typhoid, fever. Taking ciprofloxacine. Pregnancy detected. Will medication have any side effects?

Hi, I was ving slight fever and I cultured my stool , I discovered that I v typhoid ...I was placed on antibiotics , ciprofloxacin 500mg twice daily. Two days after I started d medication, I discovered I was pregnant( jst missed ma period and pregnancy test was positive). I had to discontinue d antibiotics. Will the antibiotics dat I v taken v an effect on the child? Wil d typhoid infection also v an effect on d child?
Asked On : Wed, 21 Nov 2012