Typhoid diagnosed. Thick and shrunk penis skin, no discharge from penis, higher WBC, lower lymph nodes. Can penis be affected during typhoid?

Hello, I am diagonised with Typhoid a couple of days back. Tests are under way to see if there are other bacterial infections. My penis skin has thickened considerably and has shrinked in size. WBC ie white blood cell count is high about 14 and the lymph nodes levels are less than the limit. There is no pain or wounds or discharge from the penis. Is it normal to have penis affected during typhoid? or is this attributable to any other bacterialor viral infection?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Jun 2012