Typhoid, PCOD, diabetic, thyroid problems. Taking light medicines. What type of diet will help?

Hi Sir,
My sister was suffered by Typhoid 2 months ago.. She lost her weight 10Kgs.. We are giving daily Protein powder in the milk 10gm along with Calcium tab .. Presently she is having severe hair loss ..Specially front portion of the head.. It seems to be like bald... So she is in big trouble..She is having Thyroid and pcod ,Diabetic also...She is taking Eltroxin tab in the empty stomach as mentioned by her doctor.. Metformin 1000mg she is taking per day...
What steps we should take by doing any changes in the supplement food?please give me some suggestion for her problem..
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013