Typhi H. Have typhoid, headaches, body pain, cold sensation. Had atpan, azhind. Sure?

Hi, my name is KAVITA. I m surrering from typhoid since 16th of march. My report on that day was S. Typhi "O" - 1:160 & S. Typhi "H" - 1:160. I m regularly having headache, bodypain, feeling cold since afternoon. My docter gave me medicines like Atcef-O, Axsol-P, Atpan-D & syp like atofer,aptate on 16th march. I had atpan,azhind 250 Mg, syp Xcure-D and Lanol ER on 22nd march. Then on 30th march he gave me Paraxin 250 Mg & Axsol. since i m not feeling well... On 10th april he gave me Axsol-P & Mahaflox... please help me to cure my typhoid and suggest me how to cure it...
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013