Hello and thanks for writing in at HCM
According to your mail you have almost tried all type of oral diabetic drugs but are not able to control your blood sugar level. Now you have to shift to Human Insulin
to control your diabetes
. Consult your doctor and adjust the dose of Insulin.
With the medication it is very important to change your life style and diet chart:
1. Reduced your weight and maintain it according to your height.
2. Do regular brisk walking for about one hour daily
3. Avoid fatty, oily, junk and sugary food
4. Use baked food as much as you can.
5. Use very less oil for preparation of vegetables
6. Take your medication at proper time.
6. Take small amount of food in multiple doses (5-6 times in a day)
Follow the precautions and hope that after some time period your sugar level may be controlled by oral drugs only.