Type I diabetes,heart palpitation,dizziness,shortness of breath,extreme fatigue,mitral valve prolapse

I am 40 yrs old, type I diabetic, I have MVP, and I work graveshift. Lately I have been having more and more episodes of heart palpitations, dizziness , and shortness of breath . These episodes last for 20-30 minutes and I will have several throughout the day/night. They used to only last a couple minutes. Now I am also experiencing extreme fatigue , which I try to remedy with 5 Hour Engery shots. Is this all normal for the progression of MVP? I was diagnosed approximately 10 years ago. Thank you for your time...C.C.
Asked On : Thu, 5 Apr 2012