Type 2 diabetic, taken Gemer P2, blood sugar level risen, taking glimestar PM2, not cured. Alternative medicine?

Hi, I am a known Type 2 diabetic. I have been taking Gemer P2 for quite sometime but of late the drug does not se em to help and my blood sugar has risen to more than 300. I have been prescribed a new drug by the name of Glimestar PM2 ( pioglitazone ) but it also has not helped me even after taking the drug for three days the sugar level is still more than 300. Please suggest some effective drug to control.
Asked On : Thu, 15 Mar 2012