Type 2 diabetic, sudden increase in fasting sugar. Take Gemer P2 with Glucobay, Telma. Any reasons ?

my sugar level fasting was 100 0ne week back it used tobe around that value but suddenly since the last 4days the fasting has jumped to 170 I take Gemer P2 one in the morning half an hour before Breakfast along with one Glucobay 25 Mg One telma 40 one Forts B .Lunchtime I take 25 mg Glucobay .Then Half hour before dinner One Gemer P2 One Glucobay25 Mg before the first Bite Then after dinner One Metadoze IPR850. This dosage I have been having for the last 5Years My control level was 6.5 to 7.What has happened suddenly I am type 2 Diabities patient for the last 10 yrs My BP is Controlled MY Cholestrol is within control What is your advise in the matter Thnx AAAAA
Asked On : Tue, 28 Aug 2012