Type 2 diabetic, hypotension, low grade fever, redness along tibia. On antibiotics. History of total knee replacement. Advise?

My fiance had a total knee replacement on 4-18-2013.. He is a type 2 Diabetic. He was released from the hospital on 421-2013, only to be re-admitted for Hypotension.. (Range 80/50) He was stabilized. and released yesterday..However during that 2nd admission, he was prensenting with a low grade fever.. Today-4-24-2013, the home health and the physical therapist. noted a fever of 99.9 . He is on an Antibiotic, However thee fever persists, and there is some redness along the tibia!!
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013