Type 2 diabetic, allergic to sulpha drugs, on januvia, lantus. Sweating, itchy on left side of groin. Is it ok ?

I do have an appointment next week with my gp, but I have been talking with an rn at a diabetic clinic I go to. I have type 2 diabetis and am allergic to sulpha drugs. I take one januvia a day and am presently taking 26units of lantus in the evening. It seems like the units of lantus really didn t make much difference. My waking bg are the same as they were at 8 units as they are at 26. I am also sweating and itchy, but only on the left side of my groin . Is this normal?
Asked On : Fri, 16 Nov 2012