Type 2 diabetic. Taking glimisave on empty stomach. Safe to take during lunch time?

I am a type 2 diabetic patient and have been recently prescribed Glimisave M3 to be taken one before Breakfast and another one before dinner. My problem is that being a bachelor, I am unable to take any breakfast in the morning and just have a glass of milk. is it safe to take Glimisave M3 in such a condition where I am having just milk for breakfast. In the noon, I take lunch in my company cafeteria. So is it advisable to take the medicine before lunch.
Asked On : Sat, 8 Sep 2012