Type 2 diabetic. Prescribed Glyclmet, amaryl, losacar. Missed medicine several times. Sugar high. How to control?

Hi, I have type 2 diabetic from 2006. have been visiting the local family doctor and have been taking the medicine prescribed by him 9 Glyclmet 850 mg , morning and evening after meals , amaryl 2mg (after dinner ??), losacar 50 mg for pressure and multi vitamin. . Last three months have been hetic at work and have not visited the doctor nor have taken all the medicine as prescribed .(glycomet and losacar have taken daily but have missed out amaryl and actova and the multi vitamin , fish oil ). After checking sugar levels via one touch ultra machine during the last few days show that the sugar levels are in 250- 160 . pls advice . my weight is 90 kg. height 5.6. age 44 male .
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013