Type 2 diabetic. Pain in foot. Taking hifenac MR tablets and glycomet GP1. Is Hifenac MR injurious to health?

Off & on I am getting serious pain on my right foot (upper side). One pharmacist told me to take two Hifenac MR tablets to get rid of such pain. Earlier I had also taken this tablets to get rid of such Pain & it was effective. I am also a dibetic patient ( Type II) & I take Glycomet GP1 Tablets twice a day as per doctor s advise. Is Hifenac MR injurious to health in this situation? Does presence of excessive uric acid in the body lead to pain on the body? Please do advise.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012