Type 2 diabetic. Having pain in hip. Diagnosed as fibromyalgia. Is it related to diabetes?

Hi, my fiance is having very painful to the touch in his hip and lower back area. He says its not the muscles its the skin. It started in just a small area now it has spread around to his hip and now his other hip is also starting to hurt. He says its very painful to the touch. Now He has looked it up and what he found of course was fibromyalgia , now I have that and it doesn t seem to me that that s it. He also has Diabetes , type 2, could this be a symptom from that??
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012