Type 2 diabetes mellitus, had angioplasty. Taking januvia, glycomet GP1, having gastritis and back ache. Advice?

I am diebetic mellitus 2 from 2 years, taking half dose of glycomet GP1, I have undergone angioplastry 1 year back,my BS 120 F , !23 pp, Hb1ac 7.8. after doctors prescription I am taking Januvia 100 from 10 days , along with glycomet GP1 !/2 dose 15minutes before breakfast, also taking Pantocid DSR BD, I develop problem of gastritis & back ache since then. whether i should continue jenuvia . advice please
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jun 2012