Type 2 diabetes, hyperglycemia, heart racing. Hypertension or anxiety attack?

Hi! My ame is from Huntsville,Al. My Medical is I am Type 2 & Hyperglycemia Diag. in 2009. Now BEFORE Diag. I noticed since 2003 I been having these heart rhythms but not sure what it is. I will give my symptoms. I work a 12hr shift 6am to 6pm. During breaks but not all the time while I rest sudden my start thumpin like crazy I can hear it as more like feel it thumpin. While I go to sleep does it to at times. I even wake up at times heart is just thumpin. I been told I could have High Blood Pressure or maybe some kind of Hypertension , Tachycardia ,Stress- Anxiety Attack,etc. Thank you for reading. Huntsville,Al
Asked On : Sun, 1 Apr 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  78 Awaiting Answer