Type 2 diabetes. High BP, anxiety, light-headeed, dizziness, stomach pain, weakness, forgetful. Tests done. Taking Pacsol. Reason?

47 yr. old male : type 2 diabetic,, high blood pressure , also take pacsol for anxiety . have been feeling faint, light headed dizzy and have some slight stomack pain ( lower) also my left side of my head just doesn t feel right from temple to neck , loss of energy and feel very weak, a few times I have felt light vomiting but never have, also very moody and forgetful . went to the ER and had many tests ran, all came back NORMAL. set me home... the symptoms are still with me.
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012