Type 2 Diabetes,very weak,sugar level very high,vomiting,urine and stool discharge,body swollen,insulin 2-3 times a day

My father is a patient of Diabeties (type 2) since last 27 years, he was taking medicenes since then. Now he is very week and his suger level is very high even after giving insulin (6-8 units) 2-3 times a day.Currently he is admitted in a local hospital, now since last 5 days whatever he eats he vomits and also her body (Penis and hydrosyl as well) is getting swelled out. He is also complaining about urin and stool discharge . Please advice me what sould i do, the doctors are doing whatever they can but still he is not getting better.
Asked On : Sun, 22 Apr 2012