Type 1 diabetic. Taking inj. lantus and humalog and thyronorm 50mg for thyroid. Is it safe to take ecosprin av 150 mg?

Ecosprin AV this safe medicine?I am type 1 diabetic last 50 years from year 1962 and my age is 70 years and my lipid profile is normal and no blood pressure .I am taking inj. lantus onetime and Inj.humalog as needed before meals and taking Tab thyronorm 50mg for thyroid and vitamin tablets,also taking Ecosprinav AV 150 mg tablet .I have no blood pressure so as it advisable to take blood thinner tablet when my lipid profile is normal,please advise me,thank you.Mahendra Shah.
Asked On : Sat, 5 May 2012