Type 1 diabetic. Having migraine, sickness, hot and cold flashes, stomach pain, lightheadedness. Suggestions?

Hello, my names Laura and I am 16 years old (17 next month) 2 weeks ago I came out of hospital, I was in hospital because I had high blood sugars 30+ I am type 1 diabetic, been one since I was 11. My blood sugars have now calmed down but sometimes do go back up but I manage to get them back down again. I am now worried because I m starting to get the symptoms again but my blood sugars are fine. The symptoms are: migraines, feeling sick (but not being sick) hot and cold flushes, sometimes but rarely get stomach pains and lighted headed sometimes. I ve had these since Monday, please can you try and help me?
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013