Type 1 diabetes, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome, gastroparesis, cardiomyopathy. What can help me?

24 years old, Type 1 diabetes , postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome , gastroparesis , cardiomyopathy . I have been having chest tightness, upper back pain, sternum feels sore kind of like a bruised feeling, shortness of breath, feeling very cold and waves of tiredness and loss of appetite for the past week. I don t know what it could be.
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012
all the symptoms that you mentioned in your question are suggestive of intramuscular neuralgia associated with costochondritis. as you are a diabetic , possibility of a cardiac pathology should be ruled out by performing an ECG.