Tylenol Doseage for Paediatric, what do I do ?

I just gave my 17 month old son a doudle dose of tylenol by mistake, should I be concerned ?
Asked On : Thu, 17 Feb 2011
Pediatrician, Neonatology 's  Response
Single ingestion of double the recommended dose wont cause much problem.
There is an antidote is available if any symptoms of overdosage occurs.
hi good day to you. i think best way is to consult yr child specialist so he can give u proper guidence
Welcome To Health Care Magic,
You have not mentioned what you mean by double dose.Taking more than 7000mg can be dangerous.A severe overdose may cause liver troubles and damage the liver dut a slight overdose might not be so risky.If the patient shows the symptoms of nausea,vomiting,dizziness than go for immediate medical attention.