Tying to conceive. Taking clofert, folinz. Follicular study done. Chances of conceiving?

hello doctor i am trying to conceive frm last six months in june 2011 undergone a mircarriage 3 months after that i am trying to conceive from apil i consulted a doctor she prescribed me clofert and folinz for 2 months after that period started then she prescribed siphene and folinz and ask for a follicular study and ovary ruptured on 18 th day took eutrig 5000 iu hcg on 14th day and she prescribed duphaston for 12 days even my husband sperm count is age is 24 and my husband age is 31 what are the chances of conceiving this month can u please help me out
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012