Tying to conceive. Had follicule monitoring, swollen follicles. Next?

Hi Doctor. we are married since 2006 april & still not able to have baby. Recently we went to a doctor & started the treatment which started with some test. Had Laproscopy where the foliculs were swolen up & was told had infection & was furthur treated with medicines to overcome it. Then my wife had also gone through Folicule monitering where the size of recorded was 7.2 mm done on alternative days & third day was 7.3 mm. We are now advised to have injections to get exact size. Please advise as we are now getting impatient as my age is 37 & my wife s age is 35. Please advise us if we can look for positive results as of now.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013