Two veins intersect looks like bubbles, disappears when holding hand upward. Suggestion?

On my left hand , above my ring finger , where it looks like two veins intersect, it looks like my vein is a bubble. It is consistent in size, and has been this way for a long time (years). It does not hurt, and if I hold my hand up over my head, it will temporarily disappear ( blood drains out?). I do not like how it looks, but I do not know who to see about this...
Asked On : Sat, 7 Apr 2012
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your problem description. I suggest you not to worry too much. Because there is nothing wrong with your veins. You should investigate a little with your friends. Almost all people have such veins somewhere in their body. They are the nature. Naturally formed veins. Let them be there. Do not worry. For now you do not have to see any physician for this.

There are some vein problems and diseases which needs medical intervention like varicose veins etc. Such conditions have clear symptoms and you will know it when it comes. Now please don't worry about "nothing". You might need psychological counseling. Please contact me through for telephone counseling if you desire so.

Hope this clears your doubts. Available for further clarifications.
Good luck.