Two top teeth swollen, yellowish/red, hole present, jaw sore. How to cure?

On the top set of my teeth , near the front two, on the left side, it was swollen and sort of white. This has happened before but I ve never thought it was anything to be worried about. It was swollen for about three days. Yesterday the swelling was gone, but now there s a small hole in that area. It s a little sore. I tried to get a look at it using a mirror and it seems to be yellowish/red. I can feel either a hole or at least a small opening in that area when I run my tongue against it. I also have had a weird sore feeling under my chin/jaw area on the left side, I m not sure if that s related or not. It s sore both when I move around and push upwards on it to feel the area. Please help!
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013