Two times miscarriage. Irregular bleeding. Took calcimed, duphaston and xed capsule. Should i use this medicine or i am again pregnant?

total period of my marriagewas one year and in this period two times miscarriage of my pregnancy has been two times of my misscarriage i am not able to find i am pregnant and during my pregnanacy spotting started.after the menses date more bleedingstarted in the shape of first time dnc was happened after 5 week of its start and in second time my dnc was carried out after 12 week due to not growth of my baby .again before menses brown spot started.during check with doctor give me calcimed, duphaston 10 mg and xed capsule.what will i do i will use this medicine or i am again pregnant?
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013