Two step mantoux test negative. Second step was faint, felt dizzy. Is it related to TB shot ?

Hello, I am a college student in the nursing program. The two step mantoux test was mandatory to commence into clinical. After getting the first part of the test I felt fine and it was negative. Today, after getting the second step, I have felt very faint and almost passed out. I stopped feeling quite as faint but still am very dizzy. Is this related to the tb shot or completely irrelivant? I currently have a cold .. could that somehow have anything to do with the tb test or what? Thanks!
Asked On : Sat, 22 Sep 2012