Two red patches on buttock, hot to touch, covered with itchy, watery blisters on the site of insect bite. No relief with tinactin. Effective remedy?

Two days ago my husband was sitting at the table eating dinner and all of the sudden said it felt like something bit him on his rear...and when i looked it appeared like a large mosquito bit, then yesterday he came home and now has two patches (one quarter size or larger and the other dime size) on his buttock, very red, hot to the touch and bothe covered in little watery clusters of blisters and he says they itch like crazy! He put some tinactin on during work with very little relief .
Asked On : Wed, 21 Mar 2012