Two parallel depressed trenches on the head. Inflamed middle portion. No headache. Do I need treatment?

I have noticed that over the last two months I have developed two parallel depressed trenches on the right side of my head. The middle portion seems inflammed. The depression started from the middle (slightly back) of my head ans is progressing gradually towards the forehead . I have no headache , or any pain or any other symptoms. I am 66 years of age. What is the cause and what treatment should I fllow? S. Ray
Asked On : Wed, 4 Jul 2012