Two painless tiny visible holes on penis. All tests normal. Concerned. How to cure?

Please help me out. There are two painless tiny holes on the cap of my penis . They are so tiny like a dot but the holes are visible. I noticed the first about 13 years ago and the second spot appeared five years later. It now looks like an entry and exits face directly opposite each other. It is so tiny that only me can feel or see it. Each time I press it, a tiny whitish solid will come out. I have done syphilis , Hiv , hepatitis , even cancer test but all are negative. Am about to marry and am sacred . I know this things were not there before please what how can i cure it?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013