Two months pregnant, consumed norcutin tablets any affect on baby. Suggestions?

hai, i would like to enquire, does Norcutin tablets affects a baby in the womb?? How?? it happened like this, i didnt have my mensus since the month of November - December. and in the month of February i went for a scanning check up. Doctor assumed that i wasnt pregnant and gave me 12 Norcutin tablets. he said after 1 week i will get my periods. but till now, nothing. well, 3 days back (9/3/13), i went to another doctor seeking for advise because i felt very dizzy and vomitting. confirmed 2 months pregnant. i wonder how the first doctor couldnt see it. anyhow, my query is now, i consumed that 12 pills when i was 1 month pregnant. will it affect my baby or it s growth?? Please advise.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013