Two dark pimples on pinna of ears, pain on touching, noticeable, returned from place with hot humid weather. Causes and treatment?

I found out two dark pimples (round shaped clearly delimited) on exactly same spots on my pinna of two ears. This happened just after I came back from Vietnam which has a humid hot weather. I am black. It now stared to give me some pain when I wear my eye glass as it touches the area. The dark spots are quite noticeable. What could this be?
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012
Thanks for seeking help.
The spots which hurt could be small pustules.
Please give hot fomentation with a wet towel dipped in hot water.It should help relieve the pain by the pus oozing out.