Twitching upper right eyelid, frequent headaches, swollen eye, dilated pupil, on medicines for gum infection. Cause of eye issues?

Hi, my upper right eyelid has been twitching for over a week now, I have been experiencing headaches that come and go, and my right eye seems a bit swollen and the pupil is more dilated than the other one. More recently, I ve developed an infection in my upper right gum line that may or may not be related to my eye issues. I ve started taking amoxicillin for the gum infection, but none of the symptoms have yet been resolved. What do you think might be the cause to my eye issues?
Asked On : Tue, 11 Sep 2012