Twitching under left collarbone, random headaches, dizziness, impacted wisdom teeth. Related symptoms?

Hello, I m a 21 year old male. I keep getting twitching/very dull pain under my left collarbone. About 2 inches under it just at the top of my left peck. I am also having a lot of mouth issues. My wisdom teeth are impacted and I m getting them out in a few weeks. I also keep getting random headaches leaving me dizzy and lightheaded. Is it all related to my teeth, or should I go to the doctors about my shoulder? My job does require me to lift heavy boxes at a face pace and is also stressful.
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013