Twitching pain in the ankle on exertion. History of broken ankle. Is there a chance of unhealed damage?

Hi I broke my ankle 3 years ago and everytime I try some sort f exercise other than swimming it give me problems. Is there a chance there could be some unhealed damage on the ankle still? I can walk on it still but always have some twitching pain just below the actual ankle bone which is where it broke, it comes and goes but recentley since taking up jogging it has got worse. I was just getting into my stride with it all now its o painful to go. Any advice would be much appriciated. Joe
Asked On : Fri, 6 Jul 2012