Twitching, pain above breasts, stress. History of panic attacks. Treatment?

hello, following a new job the last two days before my weekend i started having twitching with very, very slight aching pain that s migrated from left to center to right side, in the area just above my breasts and below my collar bone. i m 27yo and have a history of panic attacks caused from my previous job. both jobs are high stress but my previous one was several times more than my current one.. but i do not feel stressed when i get these twitches? could this be a milder reaction because of my previous panic attacks? i have family history in about every most diagnosed medical problems there is.
Asked On : Mon, 23 Jul 2012