Twitching on the head above ear that eases on putting deep pressure, headache on that side. Any ideas?

Hi, I ve recently been feeling twitching or spasm of what I think is a blood vessel on the right side of my head just above and behind my right ear. When I put deep pressure on the area with my thumb , the area is a little bit tender, but it helps make the twitching/spasm go away temporarily. I had a headache on that side the night I felt it first happen 3 days ago, but I have not had a headache since I awoke the next morning. I have normal blood pressure , and I have not had any other issues. Any idea what s going on and how I can get this to stop? Thanks.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013