Twitching on left side of neck. No hurts. What could this be?

Hi, i recently began feeling a twitching on the left side of my usually happens at random moments....i'm not quite sure what it feels like a vein or blood vessel but i'm not quite sure, it doesn't hurt or anything but it just twitches at the left hand corner of my neck...I'm getting a bit concerned and worried...any ideas as to what it may be?
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013
Thanks for usingHCM.

As you have mentioned about twitching in left side of your neck, could be due to muscle fiber contraction in neck musle, or you may be feeling any artery pulsation.
nothing to worry.
You can just palpate that area of neck, if you feel any swelling you can consult your physician. otherwise no need.

Hope i have answered your query, have a good health.

Dr. Vidya