Twitching of eye, pterygium in both eyes, homeopathy, vitamin tablets. Advice?

Hi, My right eye has been twitching for over a month now. Its upper eyelid which is twitching. I have just been diagnosed with pterygium in both eyes. I am only 32 years old. The twitching comes and goes throughout the day. I have pain in my right eye ball and its itchy too sometimes. I don t have dry eyes . I am really getting sick of it now. I used to have eye twitches but it would go away without me even noticing it. What is going on? I am taking homeopathy medicine for my skin problem and vitamin b & vitamin D too. Please help. Thanks.
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012