Twitching in legs, weakness in back. Diagnosed with calcium kidney stones. Had spinal fusion. Help?

Hello Doctor, In Sept. 2009 I had S1-L4 two level spinal fusion . It was a miracle and I was able to get my life back. About 3 months ago (Dec. 2012) I felt a pull higher up in my back. This was all going on in the middle of a move to Florida from New York where I drove back and forth twice from both states in 10 days. I must have really fatigued my back muscles. The same month in Dec., I suffered a tear in my lumbar . Last month (Jan.) an MRI revealed I have a T12 small compression wedge fracture (anterior). It also showed a seroma L4/L5, probably from the tear. My doctor ordered a bone density test which showed osteopenia . I am a 6 ft.1 194 lb., white male aged 55. Prior to surgery 3.5 years ago I was diognosed with calcium kidney stones so I stopped taking my usual calcium supplements and cut back on my regular intake of dairy. Finally, last week, I had a CT guided aspiration of L4/L5. I got some relief from that, but, still have twitching in my legs (especially calves), some numbness in my toes, pins and needles in my feet, and small amount of pain in back of thighs. I still have pain in my T12 wedge fracture area for three months now. It seems like it is taking too long to heal. How much more time should I give it and how long will it take for the tear to heal? What do I do or not do to keep the seroma from coming back? Right now I walk slowly 5-10 minutes every couple hours to help keep my back muscles from weakening. Also, 2 weeks ago ALL my bloodwork (PSA s, calcium, thyroid, etc.) came back normal EXCEPT the doctor said my testosterone was 259 out of 300-1000. I just want to get back to where I was 3 months ago. Please any guidance will help. Thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013