Twitching in legs, eye, skipping heart beat. Could this be anxiety?

Hi - about 6 months ago I went to the doctor because my calves were tight and twitching (no pain) and I had developed heart palpitations (or it felt like my heart skipped a beat or did one really hard beat). I was under some stress at the time and had an ECG which showed nothing, heart xray was normal and blood tests were ok. I am overweight and history of smoking and drinking socially. Age 35. I felt better after going to the doctor but recently have been experiencing the same symptoms and they are present more frequently especially the twitching in my legs and now sometimes in my left eye as well but it seems a little worse. After my heart skips a beat/beats hard my pulse races for around 5 - 10 mins then calms down - some times this happens 3 or 4 times a day . Could this be anxiety and should I go back for more tests?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013