Twitching in left eyelid, cheek and chin. Eye strain due to computer usage?

About a month ago the area right under my left eye lid starting twitching really fast. I thought it would go away on its own, but didn't. Just yesterday my cheek and chin started twitching too. I'm very scared that it is something serious. The twitches never stop...ever! They are constant. I haven't contacted a doctor yet...but it may be time. I am 30 years old and I don't wear glasses or vision is actually very good. However I started a new job about 5 months ago, and I am using a computer constantly. Hopefully it's eye strain?
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013