Twitching along left cheekbone, heart rate 90. Advise?

Last night I was awakened by twitching along my left cheekbone area. It would last a few seconds (sometimes up
to 20 or 30) then subside. But only for a couple of minutes. This twitching occurred all night (from about 4 am)
until I physically got out of bed. It hasn't happened since. But now my heart rate is around 90 (normally my
heart rate is about 54). By the way, I am a 44 year old female, married housewife of a 13 year old daughter.
I try to exercise everyday, at least 3 - 4 times per week. I am in otherwise good shape. Please let me know if
I am worrying about nothing. Thank you.
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013