Twitches in head, arms, legs, probable mild concussion. What is wrong?

My 10 year old son suddenly in the past two weeks has started throwing his head back in what looks like a twitch , stating he is uncomfortable but without a great description. He is also complaining of twitching in his arms and to a lesser degree his legs and recently if you hold his arms in the biceps area you can feel both arms twitching involuntarily. He had a blow to the back of his head a couple of weeks ago which his pediatrician dxd as a probable mild concussion . He has no psychiatric history but is probably a bit on the anxious side, but my gut tells me this is not a psychosomatic symptom. The question is whether to take him to a pediatric neurologist and whether we have anything to worry about. He is basically a healthy kid.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013