Twisting pain in stomach, dark semi-solid stools, pain relief on passing stools. Due to endometriosis?

Hi I am xxxxx......I have some different problem I am getting all of sudden twisting pain in my stomach,my belly button pains sometimes,and stool like it is some dark colour semi solid,along with that I feel like vomit but I did nt after my motion end I am out of this pain.......feels better.every 1or 2 month this repeating since 6months I have noticed it......and also gas sounds inside of belly gargling sound....I want to know why this is happening and I have endometriosis .is this due to that.....
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013