Twisted leg while playing. Pain behind knee. Applied ice and hot water

Dear Dr. Samuel, With respect I would like to drawn your interest for several pains. I am 30yrs old male. My both legs twisted the time playing sports, it was long time back like 3 yrs, but the pain still there in my leg elbows, I took medice and apply ice and hot water, for the time applying its fair, but when I fold my legs and sit so I can t sit for long, please provide me the as bette as you can. I have pain behind the part of leg knee , since 3 months. I consult to Dr. and he prescribe the tablets, it works for just few days and now again the pain woke up. Please advice me the better prescribtion to get release from it. Awaiting for your kind response. Thanking you, Yours faithfully. XYZ...
Asked On : Wed, 19 Dec 2012